Hallway decoration ideas. Decorating a large room.
Hallway Decoration Ideas
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- something used to beautify
- an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open; "the elevators were at the end of the hall"
- In architecture, a hall is fundamentally a relatively large space enclosed by a roof and walls. In the Iron Age, a mead hall was such a simple building and was the residence of a lord and his retainers.
- A corridor in a building that connects rooms
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
A hand sewn, embroidered fabric name tag from linen blend
This project combines all my favourite crafts: stamping, embroidery, sewing all in one. I have a mind to make more of these perhaps with texts like summer, winter, mittens, hats to label clothes in storage and little hampers in the hallway.
The ribbon I cut from a t-shirt, many of which have a ribbon to keep them on hangers in the store, but I keep most clothes folded at home and reuse the ribbons elsewhere.
The dress form is stamped with regular Versacolor ink and maschine washed in 40 degrees as a part of a test I made with dye and pigment inks from different manufacturers. Some colors survived, others didn't. Sadly I didn't write down the inks I tested, now I have no idea which are the ones that survived.
Hehe... Great idea. They've built those little houses for some of the sales stands in the big hallway. :)
I guess most of the people don't really notice the decoration, they're stressed out and hurrying by to get some presents in the last minute. I took this picture 5 times and it just got crowded more and more each time!
dinosaur birthday party decorations
surfboard wall decor
ocean nursery decor
baseball theme decorations
pixar cars room decor
french bistro decorations
decorative metal ceiling tiles
decorative wall wine rack
decorate my living room