ITALIAN LIVING ROOM DECOR : 4TH OF JULY TABLE DECORATIONS.
Italian Living Room Decor
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
The Talking Heads
The apartment owner's "art" of choice, located on one wall of the living room. They're Michelangelo prints and all, but I don't particularly like them. I was going to move the pottery thing out of sight, but it seriously weighs about 50 pounds and I wasn't sure I'd make it up the stairs. However, I do like the table. In fact, I love the table.
*Stay tuned for future improvements.
room decor accessories
decorating shabby chic style
decorating for an outdoor party
race car room decorations
childs room decor
garden and patio decor
decorating ideas shabby chic
western bedroom decorations